What you need to know about Mosquito?
Mosquitoes may acts as vectors for many disease-causing viruses and parasites. Diseases can be spread from infected mosquitoes which carries the virus to a person which in turn may infect to a large group of people. Among all mosquitoes, the Aedes is the common most worrisome type due to its capable to transmit serious diseases such as dengue fever, yellow fever, zika virus and chikungunya.
Mosquitoes Breeding site
Below are a few breeding sites for mosquitoes:
1. Pools and Spas: If not looked after properly, these outstanding outdoor accessories can become troublesome by hosting thousands of mosquitoes. Therefore, be sure to adopt proper maintenance practices. A tot-size pool supplies big fun for little ones, but this aquatic playground is also a magnet for mosquitoes. When everyone is finished splashing in the kiddie pool, empty it of water and turn it over so rainwater—and mosquito larvae—stay out.
2. Stagnant waters: Any stagnant water near your house is an invitation for female mosquitoes to lay eggs. There to identify mosquito breeding ground we must investigate places that has stagnant water.
3. Trash Cans: Leaving Trash Cans open: More than a courtesy to sanitation workers, covering your trash can also prevent rodents and bugs from hanging around. When the lid is securely closed, it should stay firmly in place during a rain, leaving the inside dry and mosquito-free.
4. Mud Pots: Able to collect a lot of rain water therefore emptying the mud pot or keeping them covered from rain able to prevent mosquito breeding.
5. Old Tires: Unmanaged old tires that were exposed openly under rain will have waters stagnant. This will be the perfect breeding spot for mosquitoes.
How do we control them?
At Akira Pest Control, we know that mosquitoes can quickly turn livelihood & outdoor event sour due to risk of what mosquitoes can bring. Our mosquito treatments focus on preventing infestations before they begin. There are numeral services we provide in order to counter them.
1. Thorough Site Inspection: To identify possible sources of infestation.
2. A discussion to review the findings: To share about the findings and determine best treatment plan.
3. Execution of the treatment plan: We will then carry out the task of the mosquito control treatments.
4. Mosquito control and prevention: Execution of mosquito control measures to avoid future infestations.