1. Soil treatment for pre-construction phase:
This soil treatment is carried out while the building is still under construction.
Termiticide is sprayed covering the entire construction built up area after compaction and before concrete floor slabs are laid.
Protection for the soil is up to 5 years depending on the type of termiticide used. Once the termiticide effects are over there will be no more protection for the soil.
2. Soil Treatment for post-construction phase
This process involves drilling holes into the floor along walls and also along the perimeter of the building and pumping insecticide into the soil under the slab.
Termites coming into contact with the chemical barrier would be killed.
Protection for the soil is up to 5 years depending on the type of termiticide used for the treatment. Once the termiticide effects are over there will be no more protection for the soil.
3. Termite Baiting & Extermination system
Baiting the colony of Termite towards the outside of your house is always better than exterminating them while they are inside. So far, good results have been registered against Termite colony Early-Prevention and suppression or even elimination is usually achieved within 70 days upon baiting, upon observations after house/site inspection.
1) Termites feed on baits in TBS
2) After taking the bait, termites will die due to unable to shed their skin when growing (molting process)
3) When the colony dies, there is no more termite to bring food to the Queen. No more Queen, No more Termite Colony
4. Residual Spraying
Residual spray is one of the methods to fight termite however this method is not much recommended as it may cause termites to spread to other areas of the building. Once the termite had spread to other area it will take a longer process to detect and exterminate.
Another reason is this method does not eradicate the termite colony which is the root of the problem.